||2 years ago|
|.gitignore||2 years ago|
|Convert-ToWave.ps1||2 years ago|
|LICENSE||2 years ago|
|README.md||2 years ago|
|example.conf||2 years ago|
|trashtalker.py||2 years ago|
|trashtalker@.service||2 years ago|
Python-based script that, via SIP, plays WAV files indefinitely.
This application was written to work in tandem with 3CX, but should fit essentially any use-case. Any incoming call will immediately be answered, regardless of the user segment of the incoming URI.
As noted above, this application was written to work in tandem with 3CX. As such, installation notes are geared towards the 3CX distribution of Debian Linux 9. The general process is as follows:
apt install -y python-pjproject
tar xaf v1.1.tar.gz
mv trashtalker.py /usr/local/bin/
mv trashtalker@.service /etc/systemd/system/
mv example.conf /opt/.tt/
- modify the contents of example.conf to match your needs
systemctl enable trashtalker@example
service trashtalker@example start
- Create a new SIP trunk (country: Generic, provider: Generic SIP Trunk, main no: any number of your choice, it doesn't matter)
- Name the new trunk something of your choice
- Define the registrar and outbound proxy IPs as
- Set the port for both of these to match the particular instance of TrashTalker you're configuring
- Leave the authentication settings to "
Do not require - IP Based"
- Click OK to save the trunk
- Create an outbound dial route with parameters of your preference, and set the first route to be the SIP trunk you created above. Ensure you do not set any other route entries for this outbound dial route.
- Click OK to save the rule
- Place a call which matches your newly-created outbound route. You should hear your choice of media.
See (hear) it in action
This application currently operates the PR Gnusline, which can be dialled at the following number(s):
- +44 (0) 1337 515 404
- +1 (412) 406-9141