Fix some issues with the pinafore additions and docker push Add a patch to include an explicitly non-localised message on registration
|2 months ago|
|assets||2 months ago|
|deploy||2 months ago|
|README.md||3 months ago|
|docker-exec||2 months ago|
|generate-patch.sh||2 years ago|
|libqueerpatchy.sh||2 months ago|
|qp.yaml||2 months ago|
Mastodon customisations for queer.party
The scripting infrastructure in this repository currently generates patches for Mastodon to include the following:
- meemu's theemus for Mastodon - https://github.com/meemudotorg/theemu
- cybre.space's Windows 95 theme for Mastodon - https://cybre.tech/cybrespace/mastodon/src/branch/theme_win95
Other patches currently included are:
- (3.1.5_1) hCaptcha support as an antispam measure during signup
lib/mastodon/upgrade_cli.rbis backported from upstream
- (3.1.5_3) upstream pull request #14247 is backported to resolve display issues with the hashtag timeline (reported by cassolotl, thanks!)
- (3.1.5_4) upstream pull request #14019 is backported to resolve an issue where the timeline would jump around when closing a modal (eg. media) in Firefox (reported in upstream issue#14018)
queer.party does not use the official docker-compose.yml for orchestration, however the Docker Swarm configuration has been included as of 3.4.4
Currently I'm attempting to automate building of new images using a CI platform. I've tested and abandoned:
- Concourse CI - I got it up and running and then started writing yaml and decided no fuck this, i'm not spending ages trying to work out how to use something that can't even be bothered to use a non-monospaced font. there's minimal and then there's "what the fuck am i doing investing time into this" minimal.
I'm currently testing:
- Drone CI - it's up and running, and builds partially work, but the documentation is unbelievably sparse and hard to find, and with shit like https://community.harness.io/t/manual-builds-via-webinterface-sometimes-not-passing-parameters/11698 i'm not sure i want to continue.
Maybe I'll find a different way to automate builds..